- 9 models, 2 of which include integral solar coil
- Hot water recovery rates from 540 to 2100 l/hr at 50°C temperature rise
- Integral controller designed to maximise solar gain
- Built-in anti-legionellae control
- For use with Flat Plate Solar Collectors
- UK Water Supply Compliant – WRAS recertification application pending
The Lochinvar HeatPak is an ancillary option for use with EcoCharger Water Heaters and can provide up to 40kW of low temperature hot water for space heating applications using either underfloor heating or radiator circuits. This option is suitable for applications which have high hot water demand over peak periods, but also have a requirement for space heating e.g. shower blocks, sports changing facilities etc.
Our EcoCharger and EcoCharger hybrid range have various ancillary options available, including BMS interface. It converts the information from the installation to a ModBus protocol. This interface can monitor almost 50 parameters; temperatures in the appliance, burning hours, operating hours, etc.
- BMS interface
- Solar remote display
- Isolating Transformer
- Unvented kit
- Solar dummy sensor
- Horizontal or vertical room-sealed concentric flue assemblies
- Room-sealed parallel (twin pipe) flue assemblies
- Horizontal or vertical conventional flue kits