- Heating capacity up to 496kW
- Designed for use with heat recovery/reclaim systems
- Operates at temperatures of up to 78°C
- COP up to 5.14
- SCOP up to 4.47
- Stage compressors
The efficiency of a heat pump is often expressed as COP; this is the ratio of heat output available from a single unit of heat input. Amicus Boost have COP of up to 5.14, which could also be described as an efficiency of up to 514%. COP is calculated at a specific ambient temperature of 7°C and at a flow temperature of 30 to 35°C.
Amicus Boost heat pumps have an acceptance temperature range of 10 to 35°C, so Heat Sharing Networks (Ambient Loops) can be an effective water source the Boost Heat Pump can utilise.
All Amicus Boost units can deliver high temperatures to a Heating or Hot Water system with a localised efficiency in excess of 500%.
INTEGRAL CONTROLS AND FACTORY FITTED OPTIONS
- BMS On/Off signal
- BMS Alarm signal
- Heating and DHW control with DHW priority
ANCILLARY, FACTORY FITTED OPTIONS
- Anti-vibration mountings
- Soft start
- Remote control
HYBRID HEATING/ HOT WATER SYSTEMS
Amicus Boost heat pumps can combine with other products to provide low carbon, highly efficient heating and hot water systems. They are particularly suitable for installation with:
- Amicus LT air source heat pumps
- High efficiency gas-fired boilers
- High efficiency gas-fired water heaters
- Fast recovery electric water heaters
- Waste heat recovery