Lochinvar products have been providing energy efficient hot water and heating solutions for many Commercial and Industrial applications in the UK since 1976. In recent years our product offering has been expanded to include a range of Integrated Renewable Solutions such as solar and heat pump technology based products.
Our products are known for their reliability, efficiency and cost effectiveness. Although our sales concentrates in the UK and Ireland we work closely with our European Headquarters in the Netherlands and US based parent company.
We have a vacancy for a Service Technician – HVAC
To support a specified range of gas fired, electric and heat pump products through servicing,
commissioning and fault-finding. This role is likely to require extensive travel across the whole of the
Travelling required will be dependent on the needs of both the Company and customer – these
can be planned for the role without any approval from the Employee.
Key tasks include:
- Attend customer sites across the UK in the completion of duties
- To provide concise and clear electronic reports in a timely manner
- To proactively report product/component issues
- To attend site meetings and training when required
- To conduct pre-installation inspections and offer advice to installers backed-up with a status report to the Service Manager
- To adhere to Health and Safety protocol, procedures and policies at all times
- To adhere to the Company Quality/Environmental policies
- Ensure that all activities comply with F-Gas and Gas Safe requirements and procedures are followed and upheld at all times
- Actively use our CRM system as required
Skill and Competence Requirements:
- Thorough understanding of HVAC industry, ideally 5+ years of industry experience
- Specific expertise in experience and knowledge of commercial heat pumps, chillers, commercial boilers, water heaters and their applications
- The ability to commission, test, fault-find and maintain both new and existing heat pump, boiler and water heater installations
- Good understanding of electrical controls including Modbus
- Understanding of technical wiring diagrams and mechanical drawings
- To hold refrigerant handling certification, F-Gas Certificate (C&G 2079 Full or equivalent)
- To hold all recognized qualifications including Gas Safe (Domestic and Commercial) and suitable CSCS card
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Good IT knowledge including standard Microsoft Office packages
- Good literacy and numeracy skills and good communication skills – both verbal and written
- To act with diplomacy, professionalism and to protect the Company’s interest at all times
- Resident within a convenient location to enable efficient coverage
- Flexible approach and attitude to working hours and locations
Why join Lochinvar?
- Competitive salary DOE
- 25 days annual leave
- Company Van
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
This is an opportunity to join a growing international company, with a position that provides good development opportunities and offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Please contact Claire