Lochinvar products have been providing energy efficient hot water and heating solutions for many Commercial and Industrial applications in the UK since 1976. In recent years our product offering has been expanded to include a range of Integrated Renewable Solutions such as solar and heat pump technology based products.
Our products are known for their reliability, efficiency and cost effectiveness. Although our sales concentrates in the UK and Ireland we work closely with our European Headquarters in the Netherlands and US based parent company.
We have a vacancy for a Customer Services Representative
Key tasks include:
- Responding to Customer email, telephone, fax and written enquiries relating to spare parts
- Assist Customers with Spare parts identification
- Provide feedback on Spare parts Sales history, trends etc.
- Develop Spare parts business via targeted Distributors
- Assist Commercial Manager with Purchasing process and stock control
- Continuously maintain the CRM database, including Accounts and Contacts
- Continuously maintain the Navision database including Customer and Vendor details
- Process Sales orders received from Customers for Products, Ancillary items and Spare parts expediently
- Maintain and update departmental folders on Plant Lochinvar
- Arranging delivery and carrier arrangements for sales orders
Skill and Competence Requirements:
- Very good communication skills – both verbal and written
- An excellent attitude towards providing consistently high levels of Customer Service
- Ability to work with other colleagues to achieve common goals
- Very good IT knowledge including standard Microsoft Office packages and Navision/CRM type software
- A flexible approach to the demands and needs of our Customers and the business in general
- Very good attention to detail
- Knowledge of Lochinvar product ranges or the ability to have a basic understanding
- The ability to manage own time efficiently
Why join Lochinvar?
- Competitive salary DOE
- 25 days annual leave
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
This is an opportunity to join a growing international company, with a position that provides good development opportunities and offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Please contact Claire