Lochinvar products have been providing energy efficient hot water and heating solutions for many Commercial and Industrial applications in the UK since 1976.
In recent years our product offering has been expanded to include a range of Integrated Renewable Solutions such as solar and heat pump technology based products.
Our products are known for their reliability, efficiency and cost effectiveness. Although our sales concentrates in the UK and Ireland we work closely with our European Headquarters in the Netherlands and US based parent company.
We have a vacancy for an Area Sales Manager to cover London East, Kent & East Sussex
Our new Area Sales Manager will represent Lochinvar Ltd in the personal territory specified and ensure the area meets its objectives in terms of sales revenues. This role is likely to require extensive travel across the specified sales territory and occasionally to Banbury Head Office.
Key tasks include:
- To grow business with established customers whilst seeking out and developing new opportunities
- To develop an excellent level of knowledge on Lochinvar products and competitor brands
- Continuously maintain the CRM database, including Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities
- To ensure that customer related issues are handled efficiently and effectively working with other departments and colleagues where necessary
Skill and Competence Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years experience within Commercial HVAC or associated Industry
- A reasonable level of IT knowledge including standard Microsoft Office packages and Navision/CRM type software
- The ability to understand and develop a ‘solution selling’ approach
- A basic level of financial knowledge
- Ability to work with other colleagues to achieve common goals
- Resident within the Sales territory
Why join Lochinvar?
- Competitive salary DOE
- 25 days annual leave
- Company Car
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
This is an opportunity to join a growing international company, with a position that provides good development opportunities and offers a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Please contact Claire or apply using the form below.