Lochinvar products have been providing energy efficient hot water and heating solutions for many Commercial and Industrial applications in the UK since 1976. In recent years our product offering has been expanded to include a range of Integrated Renewable Solutions such as solar and heat pump technology based products.
Our products are known for their reliability, efficiency and cost effectiveness. Although our sales concentrates in the UK and Ireland we work closely with our European Headquarters in the Netherlands and US based parent company.
We are looking for an experienced HVAC Service Technician in London and the surrounding areas
To support a specified range of gas fired and electric products through servicing, commissioning and fault-finding. This role is likely to require extensive travel across predominately the London and surrounding area. Activities outside the London and surrounding area may be required depending on the needs of both the company and customer.
Key tasks include:
- Attend customer sites across the UK in the completion of duties
- To provide concise and clear electronic reports in a timely manner
- To proactively report product/component issues
- To attend site meetings and training when required
- To conduct pre-installation inspections and offer advice to installers backed-up with a status report to the Service Manager
- To manage and take responsibility for stock and ancillaries allocated to your van
- To adhere to Health and Safety protocol, procedures and policies at all times
- To adhere to the Company Quality/Environmental policies
- Ensure that rules and regulations of the Gas Safe register are followed and upheld at all times
- Actively use the CRM system as required
Skill and Competence Requirements:
- Full UK Driving Licence
- Thorough understanding of HVAC Industry, commercial boilers, water heaters and their applications ideally 5+ years of industry experience
- The ability to commission, test, fault-find and maintain both new and existing boiler and water heater installations
- Knowledge of solar thermal systems is desirable but not required
- Good IT knowledge including standard Microsoft Office packages
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- To act with diplomacy, professionalism and to protect the company’s interest at all times
- To hold all recognized qualifications including Gas Safe (Domestic and Commercial) and CSCS card
- Resident within a convenient location within the London and surrounding area to enable efficient coverage
- Flexible approach and attitude to working hours and locations
- Interest in developing knowledge of renewable technologies with a view to become F-Gas registered
This role is supplied with a Company Service Van as per the Vehicle Procurement Policy.