Lochinvar products have been providing energy efficient hot water and heating solutions for many Commercial and Industrial applications in the UK since 1976. In recent years our product offering has been expanded to include a range of Integrated Renewable Solutions such as solar and heat pump technology based products.
Our products are known for their reliability, efficiency and cost effectiveness. Although our sales concentrates in the UK and Ireland we work closely with our European Headquarters in the Netherlands and US based parent company.
We are looking for a driven and commercially astute Marketing Executive to join our UK team.
Organising and executing marketing activities for Lochinvar & associated brands in the UK and Ireland in coordination with the Head of Marketing, in line with the overall Marketing strategy and plan. The position is full time, based at the Banbury office and occasional travel in the UK as well as to the Netherlands may be required.
Key tasks include:
- Create compelling, multi-channel marketing content for specific target markets in line with our inbound strategy.
- Constantly review the customer journey to investigate where we can implement additional activities to increase or improve customer interaction and retention. To suggest and implement changes when appropriate.
- Analyse monthly campaign metrics to enable accurate KPI reporting.
- Work closely with external agency partners to grow our brands in the market.
- Assist in the creation of Value Propositions for new and adjusted products and gather market information to support Value Propositions.
- Owning the organisation of exhibition and industry event attendance.
- Work with our Visual Communications Specialist and Online Marketer on the production of all marketing materials including print, digital and advertising.
Skill and Competence Requirements:
- At least 2 years’ experience in operational Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent marketing qualifications
- Detail orientated, results driven
- An independent self-starter who likes to work in an international matrix structured company environment.
- The ability to manage own time effectively
- Knowledge of SEA and SEO
- Social media management
- Experience of marketing technical products within a B2B environment
- WordPress knowledge
- Outstanding written and verbal communication with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of the commercial HVAC market would be beneficial
- Knowledge of and experience with working with an inbound strategy
- Being able to write content for web or socials
- Customer centred approach with an excellent attitude towards providing consistently high levels of Customer Service
- The ability to work with other colleagues to achieve common goals
- Very good IT knowledge: Microsoft Office packages and ERP type software – CRM – Microsoft Dynamics preferable. E-letter tools, Social media management tools, Analytics tools and Abode Creative Cloud
- A flexible approach to the demands and needs of our customers and the business in general