Lochinvar products have been providing energy efficient hot water and heating solutions for many Commercial and Industrial applications in the UK since 1976. In recent years our product offering has been expanded to include a range of Integrated Renewable Solutions such as solar and heat pump technology based products.
Our products are known for their reliability, efficiency and cost effectiveness. Although our sales concentrates in the UK and Ireland we work closely with our European Headquarters in the Netherlands and US based parent company.
We are looking for an experiecned Area Sales Manager to represent Lochinvar in the North East & Yorkshire
To represent Lochinvar in the North East of England and Yorkshire to ensure the area meets its objectives in terms of sales revenues. This role is likely to require extensive travel across the specified sales territory and occasionally to Banbury Head Office.
Key tasks include:
- To grow business with established customers
- To seek out and develop new business opportunities
- To make effective sales presentations to a range of customer types
- To develop an excellent level of knowledge on Lochinvar products and their application
- To develop a very good level of knowledge on Competitors and their products
- To have a good understanding of general Industry/market matters
- Continuously maintain the CRM database, including Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities
- To create new Opportunities and to record and update effectively within CRM
- To be resourceful and innovative
- To ensure that customer related issues are handled efficiently and effectively working with other departments and colleagues where necessary
- On occasion required to attend industry events and represent the Company, building relationships through entertainment
Skill and Competence Requirements:
- A minimum of 2 years experience within Commercial HVAC or associated Industry
- Ability to understand the application of Boilers/Water Heaters etc in Commercial systems
- A reasonable level of IT knowledge including standard Microsoft Office packages and ERP type software
- The ability to manage time effectively
- The ability to understand and develop a ‘solution selling’ approach
- A basic level of financial knowledge
- Good communication skills – both verbal and written
- Ability to work with other colleagues to achieve common goals
- Resident within the Sales territory
This position is eligible for a company vehicle or vehicle allowance and mileage payments in line with our Vehicle Procurement Policy.